TENA UltraFlush Washcloths
An adult-sized pre-moistened washcloth that is strong enough for personal cleansing but gentle on pipes† in the event of accidental flushing.
• SUPPORT TOILETING PROGRAMS as well as resident independence and dignity
• GENTLY CLEANSE AND MOISTURIZE leaving skin feeling soft and smooth
• HELPS SOOTHE ELDERLY SKIN with aloe, chamomile and vitamin E
• SEWER SAFE will not clog pipes when used as directed
• OVER 99% BIODEGRADABLE
• MILDLY SCENTED
• DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED and alcohol free
• PROMOTES INFECTION CONTROL with single-wipe dispensing
• ONE-HANDED DISPENSING with a CLOSABLE PLASTIC LID or RESEALABLE LABEL
* It is recommended that all disposable washcloths are thrown away in the garbage. If disposing into a system connected to municipal sewer, only one wipe should be flushed at a time. Flushable in properly maintained, code-approved toilets and sewers. Not approved for septic use. Not all systems can accept flushable wipes. Do not flush if: RV or marine system; grease or fat disposal share drain pipe; any history of slow flow or clogs; system includes macerator toilet or household pump; advised by system operator; or unsure of system capability. If problems develop, stop use immediately. Failure to follow instructions may result in clogs and/or property damage.
† versus comparable non-flushable wipes
• UltraFlush Washcloths 65726 12 Pkgs of 48 Pcs/Case
• UltraFlush Washcloths 65727 100 Pkgs of 5 Pcs/Case